If you have ten or more employees who require the HAZWOPER Refresher, HAZCOM Refresher, OSHA Safety or any other training course we offer, you should consider setting up a corporate account.
Get Started Today
Advantages of a Corporate Account for OSHA Safety Training
- Students do not have to enter credit card information at enrollment, but rather your company will be billed for enrollments. There are no claim forms employees must fill out for reimbursement.
- Students can access their courses (including OSHA safety training courses) immediately after enrollment.
- Your designated Corporate Administrator(s) can track employee progress, print completion certificates, update student information, and enroll new students in OSHA safety training courses.
- Upon completion of the course, students can immediately save and print their certificates, including any past certificates of training for OSHA safety training courses completed with us.
- Students have the benefit of taking an updated OSHA safety training course each year.
- Other Benefits of Online Training.
We will either charge a credit card on file or initiate an invoice at the end of each month for students that enroll during that month.
To initiate a corporate account we need the following information:
- The logo you would like on your corporate page, which you can email to us.
- Approval for what courses you want to make available.
- Billing instructions, whether monthly invoice (need a point of contact for billing), or credit card on file (please call in the credit card info, and do not send by unsecured email).